Monday, November 25, 2019

Vegan Chocolate Chia Pudding – The richest and creamiest!

This Vegan Chocolate Chia Pudding is crazy thick and creamy and has a decadently rich and intense chocolate flavor. Yet, it’s loaded with wholesome ingredients and is actually good for you! Oh, and did I tell you it was stupid easy to make? I think I’m in love…

This Vegan Chocolate Chia Pudding is crazy thick and creamy and has a decadently rich and intense chocolate flavor. Yet, it's loaded with wholesome ingredients and is actually good for you!

A quick search on Google will probably yield hundreds of results for Chocolate Chia Pudding. So why on earth would I want to add another one on top of that pile? (or well, probably at the very bottom, but hey…)

Quite simply because I like to rethink and reinvent recipes… And while there are indeed hundreds of variations on this very subject, I think that no two are the same, and none uses the ingredients that I chose to use…

Quite frankly, this combination resulted in the richest, creamiest, dreamiest chocolate chia pudding that I’ve ever eaten. It’s so heavenly, there is simply no way that while eating it, you may ever imagine, let alone realize, that this actually is healthy and good for you.

But really, it is… so much so that you could totally have it as a snack, or even as part of breakfast…

It’s most fantastic as a dessert, though, if you ask me. And one that’s so easy to whip up, you’ll want to make it all the time…

(more…)

The post Vegan Chocolate Chia Pudding – The richest and creamiest! appeared first on The Healthy Foodie.



* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment