Thursday, August 22, 2019

Smoothie Oatmeal

Raise your hand if you already do this. Raise your hand if you think this sounds weird. Either way, you've made it this far, so you are probably curious, yes? This Smoothie Oatmeal is something I started doing recently and I love it. I started doing it as a way to split up a large smoothie into two portions. This started when my husband was on a breakfast smoothie kick for breakfast. But have been into an oatmeal routine this summer. But I mean, who can resist a freshly blended smoothie? So I would portion off a side glass of smoothie for myself - to drink. But eventually, I just started pouring my small smoothie portion right over top the oats and berries - and boom - smoothie oatmeal was born. For those who are meal-time-indecisive, like me, you get the best of both worlds....

This is a summary, images and full post available on HHL website!


* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment