Saturday, August 31, 2019

Easy Sweet Potato Veggie Burgers! With Avocado.

Crave a veggie burger. Ok, so the 'fake meat' burgers are all the rage, and I'm super glad about that. But I have to admit, I'm pretty old school when it comes to my veggie burgers. And this one is my fave. It's also a fan fave. Sweet potato, white beans and a Panko bread crumb outer layer that is just to live for!... All your burger goodies get stacked on a toasted grain bun - crisp romaine leaves sprawling out the sides. Buttery avocado. Dijon or special sauce or vegan mayo. Optional slice of vegan cheese. Pepper. Thinly sliced onion. Maybe even some pickles if you'd like. Stack this burger however you'd like or eat these pattie as a yummy side or salad topper! (Really, they taste so good just as is.) Huge bonus: these Sweet Potato Veggie Burgers are super...

This is a summary, images and full post available on HHL website!


* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment